Subscribe:
BodyGuardz - The Ultimate Device Protection

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chris GQ Perry Fancalls

Win a Call from Chris GQ Perry on Friday

Shop for Fall at DrJays.com 468x60 

Attention ALL Chris GQ Perry Fans. Want to #WinaCall from Chris on Friday?  Ok well here is YOUR chance.

1. Tell us your first name, your Twitter name and what state you live in.
2. Watch the video below and tell us what your favorite verse is.
3. Follow Chris  and Fancalls on Twitter
4. All comments should be posted in the section below. It's that simple!
5. The winner will be announced on Twitter and we will DM you for your phone number.
6. The winner should be available to receive their call between 9-9:30pm EST
7. Please be in a quiet location as ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED

This contest starts RIGHT NOW!! and will end on Friday April 12, 2013 at 6pm EST. No answer will be accepted on Twitter No double entries! Good Luck to all

Differences

2 comments:

NeciSoSweet said...

Jennie, TheIncredibleNeci@NeciSoSweet. Iowa.
I really like the whole song but my favorite verse is "in the bed all alone on the phone with you girls, well I text you at home while I text you at home and I'm out with the world, I'm looking for something but in the end I find nothing."

MIC7 said...

MIC7,APRIL15@iFOLLOW_MIC7.FROM CHICAGO.I LIKE THE VIDEO AND THE WHOLE SONG BUT MY FAVORITE VERSE IS"keep sipping on that glass of wine,i promise everything will be fine.