Subscribe:
BodyGuardz - The Ultimate Device Protection

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shameik Moore Fancalls

Shameik Moore Win a Call Contest



On Friday May 3 we will be doing Fancalls with Shameik Moore. Yup, the day before his birthday we're going LIVE with Shameik and all the #ShameikFreaks on the phone and ONE lucky fan can win a call from Shameik.


Shameik has a message for all his fans
 


#WinaCall Contest Phone Call


What does Shameik think of Fancalls?





Shameik Moore 'The Preparation'



3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love to meet him and i love him so much he is so cool i love him.and his sing and think it will be good thing to talk to him plzzz pick me

Ravenn said...

Ravenn (@datsSooRavenn)
I Can't Make A Video Our Computer Has A Virus I Really Wish I Could But I Love Shamiek Because He's An Amazing Multi Talented Beautiful Young Man Ive Been A #ShameikFreak For A Minute Now And I LOVE HIMM!!! He An Amazing Dancer ,Singer,Actor And Rapper I Love Him!!



PLEASE PICK ME ...I WOULDN'T MIND CO-Hosting Ya Know!! XD

Ceaira said...

Ceaira (@IHeartBoosie)
Sorry I Have Technical Difficulties With My Web Cam.
Its A Lot ,I Love Him Because He Inspire Me To Do What I Want Do And I Love His Music And How He Interacts With His Fans I LOVE THAT!! And He Fine! Lol! #ShameikFreaks #TeamMeezy All Day!!